CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Just a update..!! =)..



Wow, holiday really over very very fast. Sad la, just lasted for 1 week only. During this 1 week, I played like mad, studies ?? Ah.. Forget it man, never open a book duing this holiday.. Somemore play dota everyday.. Ish, TRIAL is on 3 September man, and I am stil playing.. Haiz.. Have to get into study mode already.. Today morning somemore skip school. Well I woke at 9.15 this morning beacuse for a dentist appoinment lo, luckily is not pain at all.. Hahaha.. During the hoildays, I, Chua, Yap, Teoh, Tong and Chee Siang went to swim at kompleks sukan. Actualy i been there before during my childhood time for swimming classes. Before that I, Yap, Teoh, Chua and Chee Siang were playing cyber at autumn after Aziz.. Well is a cold weather that day because it is raining in the morning. Then we 6 prepare ourself to jump into the pool but I go there without my mum permission.. So I didnt swim at first, but seeing they all swim has make me wanted to swim. Argh who cares la, so I just wear my attire and straight jump into the pool.. Well the water is cold but my heart is even colder lo.. Haha.. Then soon we 6 played like mad lo.. Then I went diving in the pool, sitting down underwater is really nice lo.. I felt very relax and my mind is thinking of something lo.. So can say most of the time there I was underwater sitting down or lying down but too bad I cant hold my breath for that long.. Ish.. Well it is fun lo to play with my Brotha's.. I am looking forward for the next visit.. Next I went for a camp called 30 Hour Of Famine, which is on 23/08/08, this date is very special to me lo.. haha.. The camp was held at HICT Klang, and the place is super cold lo.. Eventhough I wore 4 layer of shirt and 3 pants.. Plus that night was a raining night lo, so it is super cold lo.. Well not eating for a day is not a hard thing for me lo, but only to lead my group I think is a hardest thing ever lo because communication barrier. My mandarin level is just standard 1 only.. Regreted for not learing mandarin during I was young.. I wont repeat the same mistakes again le.. Then I am the only La Sallian attend to the camp which held in HICT. Sad la.. Failure in mandarin.. Haiz.. Nevermind la, this is not the first time I was feeling embarrassed. Next time will go learn Mandarin so I can communicate better.. Haha.. I guess it will be after SPM la if I really got that commitment to go and learn la.. Hahaha.. Well I think I need to stop gaming for now.. SAY NO TO GG haha.. Have to start to chiong liao, Chiong for my result and for someone.. Before that I promise Kenneth to play 1 last game with him at GG.. After that I will not touch dota for the remaining months.. Is A PROMISE I HAVE TO KEEP.. Well I think this is all for now.. Will update more post soon lo.. Hehe..

Signning off,
n3x1@..

0 comments: