CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

An update.. hehe..

B. Melayu paper was the 2nd paper eversince trial has started on friday. Err, is was hard for me because I dunno wat shit I wrote in the Karangan part.. Haiz, there goes 100 mark, burned, by a blank mind.. But I cant blame the paper because I didnt study and screwed up my study time by playing GG.. Haiz.. This time reli GONE GAME LA...

Well, is unbeliavable that I has join Soya, Ben to study at MCD that day..lolx.. But my mind is still empty and blur. I was just sitted there and help Ben & Soya to solve some maths questions. All we do is take turn buy the Spicy Mac Shaker's Fries.. It is really nice and fun to eat.. We were at Mcd from 1 till 6 then Ben have to leave to fetch her sister from tuition. Soya and me decided to take a rest and cruise around with Ben. Then we stop by Loon's house to dropped him some stuff and soon Teoh also came along to join the group study. After that we planned to go Soya house and study because his house is suitable for us to study then Loon came by himself and join us to study maths. Teoh was teaching Ben whereas I was teaching Loon and Soya (y=mx+c)..

During halfway studying, our stomach were like so empty.. So we decided to take a break and cook maggi mee for dinner.. Well we use 1 packet of sausages, 5 eggs, 10 packet of maggi mee to cook.. Hmm basically is taste nice on that time, if I got another chance to eat again, I think I wouldnt touch or eat it cause I felt "jelak" liao.. haha..

Argh!! tomorrow english essay dunno what to write also.. Haiz.. I really hate essay want because it will really crack my brain thinking the point to write and making sure it is more than 350 words.. Haiz... How to make wor, seeing Tong, Loon they make isi is really easy lo.. But for me is like so hard and i can cry doing and thinking out the point for Karangan.. Argh!! So dam stress man...! I felt that I am going to FLUNK my Sejarah, Moral, Biology and Add Maths soon... Haiz.. This 4 subject is really driving me crazy..

Haiz. Dont care la.. Have to prepared myself for the next paper and Spm.. Really going to be stressed up like mad.. I just wish time can turn back, so that I will fight for my SPM one more time.. Haha.. Hopefully now is not too too late to fight back..!!

0 comments: