CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cousin Sister Bachelor Party (delay post)

      The party starts at 7pm, before the party my parents decided to bring me to UTAR since the university is having an open day. We leave Klang about 1pm due to my lack of sleep which cos me to wake up at DSC0197312pm since I slept at 10am.. Moreover, after this setback, another problem had appeared. It seem my dad’s car tyre has punctured then lucky there is a tyre shop nearby. We managed to change in time and our journey was smooth although there are heavy Saturday traffic on the Federal and Kesas Highway. We reached there about 2pm and it was drizzling all way from Klang to P.J Utar. Although it was an open day but no many people was there so it was a good chance for my parents to ask a lot of question which doubt in their mind. At there I saw a woman which recognize me because she came as a representative for UTAR campus when myDSC01970 school held the Carrier Week event and she was the one which came and help my parents to clear their doubt question in their mind . We went back at 3 plus and reached home at 4.40pm.

 

 

 

 DSC01972

 

 DSC01971

 

  

 Although there was a minor traffic jam at Klang town, but luckily we managed to reach Klang by 5pm because the party starts at 7pm but we have to go early cos we need to help out to arrange the table out.. Before we went to the party, my 3rd aunt and 2nd aunt from Banting came and visited us at our house.. Besides that, they also had brought some chicken redang along with them, which is my auntie’s signature dish for us to enjoy..

By 6pm we get prepared our self to go my uncle’s house which is just a few meter away but we go there by car because although is near but we are lazy to walk.. Hahaha… My brother and dad went there early than us because they need to help my uncle out..

After 30minutes, we decideDSC01977d to leave the house and make a move there.. We reached there quite early so there are no guest present yet and the tables is not really arrange properly, then my dad ask me to help out so the work can be done at much faster rate..

By 7pm, the night dinner is serve and guest slowly appeared for the party.. Besides dinner, liquor were also served DSC01976and it is free flow.. The liquor included Carlsberg beer, Wine, and Chivas Regal which is a hard liquor..

 

So my cousin and I had the dinner too and besides that we had plan to have some beer or wine later after we finish our meal.. Plus my dad give me some permission to drinkDSC01979 some wine.. So I just took half a cup of wine in front of him.. The wine taste is not very nice so I didn’t take much.. It taste bitter, watery and mushy..

Once after dinner, my cousin from Kapar had arrived.. Soon after they arrived, my 3rd uncle told us later must go inside for a meeting about the Malacca trip..

As my cousin enjoy their dinner, Kai Boon, Ah Kai, me and myDSC02006bro took some beer and we drank.. Although it is a bit bitter but it taste much more than the wine !…

 

 

 

Before the meeting started, Kai Boon and me had already DSC02014drank about 3 can each.. So we a re quite high that time.. Besides high, we are sleepy too.. I think it is because of the effect of the alcohol…..

After my cousin finishes their dinner, we was called in to the meeting, it waDSC01989s about the schedule and all.. So I just take a look and I chaoz after that because is was boring !.. lolx.. It was just a short meeting though… 

After the meeting, my cousin and I wanted to take some picture as memory, so we went up the 2ndDSC01991 floor and took some picture for our memory.. 

After the photo session, we continue drinking and my cousin, Ah Kai play gamble card with us.. The rule is whoever lose must drink half a cup of beer.. So we play for 7 round and guess what, I lose the most so I drank the most there.. I drank about 3 can there.. So I am like so high and a bit of drunk.. lolx…

DSC02004

After the 7th round, I quit because the game is getting boring since 3 people played.. Then my cousin came late so he was forced to drink with the big boys.. As you can see at the picture he was dragged in to the drinking party..  He was punish to drink along with them.. They finish one bottle of Chivas and they still dragging him to drink..

DSC02010

So I went to the toilet to ease off my bladder than I saw my small cousin plaDSC02020ying inside the room, so I just took some picture without their notice so i can post it the blog.. Besides my small cousin, my cousin sister which is younger than me are there too.. So I just take their picture and they was mad at me and demanded me to delete.. So I just ran away before they can take my phone.. !! lol..

DSC02019

After I ran away, I was told that my dad had vomitted because he drank too much, so I called my sister took take care of my dad and I go find mum.. However my mum was not there cause she was sending my grandmother back to Port Klang..

Once she is back, my cousin from Kapar has already go back but luckily I managed to say bye ! to them and we can meet again next week !! so they left around 10pm.. After they left, I continue to drink 2 more can, and it was the last because my dad need to go back and rest.. So I just stop drinking and say Bye ! to everyone.. As I was walking, I could feel I wasn’t walking straight so I just run towards the car and go back home..

When reached home, I took my bath and I go online for awhile to chat and update my plurk ! Besides that, after drinking 8 can and 1 cup of wine, I can feel myself damn tired and wanted to sleep, so I went offline and slept straight away.!!DSC01994

DSC01993

DSC01992

Well is just a random few shot that we have took that day.. I think this is where I sign off.. Anyway this is a delay post.. This event took place on last 2week which is 3rd of Jan which is a Saturday.. Sorry for the late post !… G00dbye !.. Miss you all very much !..

Signning off,

s0lene.

1 comments:

Despedida Soltero said...

Nice post.. i think you people enjoyed alot..