CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Leaving for work !


Well, I am working by tomorrow with my uncle. Since I am working in Damansara as a receptionist so I will stay at my uncle house for the following few months to come.. Sigh cant really see my friends and all. The worse is my normal routine is going to be a big changed e.g have to wake up early, do chores, cant online always, must sleep before 12 and all so it is gonna be tough for me but I think I can handle it without any big problem. I will be back to Klang only on Saturday and Sunday.. This few weeks is going to be busy with my schedule since CNY is around the corner and there are many things I have not done yet such as my CNY shopping lol..
I think I will only go shopping with my aunty once I get my first salary hehe...



Anyway to my brotha and sista, sorry for not telling u guys I have already started my work.. Hope you all understand.. By the way I cant always hang out with you guys like last time anymore since I will be back only on the weekends. Promise you guys to come back and visit you all whenever I can and free.. Wish you guys all the best for looking part time job.. As for Brothas which are going to college soon, I wish you all the best and put more effort in..



As for classmates and close friends, Sorry guys, cant hang out often with you all.. Promise will keep in touch with you guys.. Same thing to my friends which is going to college or working soon, I wish you all the best and good luck in everything. May God bless you all always.. Pls feel free to message me or call me whenever you guys can..



Well I think that is all for now, will update my blog soon with my current event which took place.. Take care.. Bye.. Gonna MISS you guys so much and the person who always call me GILA !!



Signing Off,
Joel Tee

0 comments: