CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Day Trip to Malacca

DSC0203919

It was a cool and windy Saturday morning, at 7am my parents wake me up to go to my uncle house to attend the wedding ceremony.. It was a blast there with all my cousin and uncle auntie.. The bridegroom car reach my uncle house form Malacca at about 9.30am.. When it reaches, he and his buddies was being played by the bride’s friend which is the ‘Pengapit’.. After the groom manage to pass thru the part, the tea ceremony is held… The new bride and groom must serve tea to the elderly which is an old Chinese custom to show some respect.. After the ceremony it was a short leisure time for us to prepare our self to Malacca..

DSC02044_thumb13

DSC02049_thumb11

After every one stated to leave the house, so are we but the bus is no where to be seen… We waited for 10 minutes then bus arrived.. So I ask my cousin Chui Chui to sit beside me for the whole day, so we no need to change partner always.. We all aboard the bus about 11.30am and the bus leave at 11.40am to Malacca.. Along the way, my cousin and I are really bored and it is a 2 hour journey to the destination, so I bought some snack and refreshment for them to eat along the way.. Luckily I didn’t forget to bring my headset along so I wouldn’t be boring..

DSC02056_thumb13

Although the road trip is a 2 hour journey, but my cousin and I didn’t feel it because we have been talking all the way to the groom’s parents house.. We talk so many stuff until my mouth is numb and out of topic to talk.. We both had share a lot of points of view, experience, stories and personal thoughts.. She had also knew the other side of me which no one knew and it will always be a secret.. Ngek ngek ngek…

DSC02052_thumb[17]

At first we will have to the groom’s parents house for visiting and and prayers.. We also had our lunch their also.. After the lunch, my cousin and I visit around the house.. Wow!! the groom’s childhood house is damn freaking nice.. The house is like an old english setting and it is so ideal for a couple to stay..

DSC02058_thumb[9]After lunch, we went to check in at Makhota Apartment.. At there we managed to take a 2 hour rest before our dinner at 7pm which is in the Renaissance Hotel.. The apartment that we check in is at 17th floor, so it is a problem while waiting the lift to go up and down.. Although 17th floor is very high and it scary while looking down but we do have the best look of the whole city which is the Bandar Hilir.. As we took our time resting at there, we were waiting for our turn to take our bath.. Lucky we have the time to wait everyone to take their bath.. After our we settle everything down, we have to dress up for the night dinner.. Everyone dress formally because the dinner is held at a 5 star hotel…

DSC02060_thumb[9]

After finishing dressing and resting we have to check out since everyone agree to go back Klang once after dinner.. So we passes the key to the hotel and we leaved the apartment at 6.15pm.. Then we have to sit bus to the Renaissance Hotel for our night dinner which is located quite a few blocks away from our apartment.. It just took 15 minutes to reach there..

Once we reached there, my cousin and I took a few great pictures to keep it as memory.. After the photo session, we went up to the ballroom for our dinner.. The dinner starts at 8.30pm but we were at the ballroom since 7pm.. So we waited for quite a long time there.. Plus I HATE the arrangement of the seating because it was mixed up and i have to sit with other people which I dont know.. Luckily we managed to change table with my uncle so we can sit together.. Lol..

Once all the guest had arrive, the dinner starts.. The opening dish was not very nice but since we were all hungry we finishes up everything.. Lolx.. Then Kai Boon which is my cousin decided to have some alcohol for fun.. So we ask the waiter to give us 2 cup of beer and wine.. We finish up everything and we were quite high at the time plus his face was red while I am normal..

The dinner finishes at 11pm, then we managed to take some picture with the bride and groom.. Before we leaved the table Chui Chui and me called the waitress which serve our table, and the we told her that is service that you serve us is very great !! then she smile at us and say thank you.. lolx…

Once the dinner is over, we head back to Klang.. While in the bus, all of our cousin took some nice picture plus I am quite high with alcohol and I just join in without any holdback.. Then we reached Klang at 1pm and we were so tired but along the way, my cousin and I had talk a lot about the memory we shared and the tragedy that happen to us.. From the way she say, now I really understand her well.. After the road trip, we just say goodbye and it will be a long time to come until we managed to meet again.. Sigh... How I wish yesterday can be repeat again.. Sigh but what has passed is already passed.. Nevermind I just hope we dont have to wait so long for our reunion and our meeting time can be long and frequently..

I think this is where I stop for now.. Will be back soon !!.. Anyway before i sign off, I just wanna tell how I really misses my cousin.. They are really really great and I love them very very very much and how I wish I can see them and hang out with them always..Sigh..Well that is all for now.. Bye ! Miss you all cousin !!..

Signing off,

s0lene

0 comments: