CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Second Week of Office Life

This is the second week of my working life.. I felt that I really tired of it.. Sigh.. I wish I could spend more time with my friends and my family.. I misses them a lot especially my cousins and family..

Ever since I started working, time and day is like so precious and so fast it went by.. By just glimpse of my eyes it went by and there goes another fresh morning for you to start over again..

Moreover my daily routine is so fixed and I don’t really like it anyway.. This how my daily routine goes.. 7.30am wake up and be ready for work.. 9.30am reach office and start work.. After listening to some phone calls, entertain some guest, check out the fax machines and incoming faxes, sort out the incoming mails, and etc is already time for lunch..

By 1.30pm come back from lunch and start to work back and there goes the work or job scope cycle again.. When 6pm comes, that means ‘BANG KANG’ or time to head home, but I have NO CAR !! so have to wait for my uncle to tumpang balik.. Guess what time I go back??..

After the long wait and some free OT or lending a helpful hand to my workmates, is already 7.30pm.. !! Argh !! What to do, no car, no license, no nothing to go back so the only option work and wait lo.. !! Sigh..

After the long wait, traffic jam, and holdback, by the time I reach Bkt Kemuning is already 8.30pm.. By 9.30pm, I only can rest down after having my dinner and bath.. Guess what ? My dinner can’t cure my hungry-ness also.. So I have to eat supper one shot !! because I don’t really have my LUNCH or BRANCH always that means from 9.30am till 8.30pm my stomach is hungry and only digest some snacks I had to during work hours !..

Where as for today, I had one big plate of white rice, 2 cup of maggi mee, and 1 apple.. The maggi mee is like so little and I can finish it with 3 big mouth full.. Haiz.. zzz. !! Working life, can’t do much also..

After 9.30pm, wait for 30min then go to room sleep liao !! Wake up the next morning continue the same routine again !! Easy right, so fixed right ! but at least I get some experience of working life and some salary too..

Well that is the good thing, but every good thing comes with a bad thing also..

Examples:

  1. Corporate life is tough and full with BACKSTABBERS !.
  2. Very fixed routine plus no NIGHT-LIFE for certain people.
  3. Talk less with close friends, cousins, family or “introvert’
  4. 2 to 4 meals a day..
  5. Get fat easily cause basically you just sit down in the office and don’t work out.
  6. Coffee addicted..
  7. Not enough sleep always..
  8. Time passes by a glimpse..
  9. Lunch a day minimum 7bucks that means RM 35 for 5 days without your first salary..
  10. Dress code is so formal and quite uncomfortable for us..
  11. Since I am 18, that means I am the YOUNGEST there !
  12. Since you a part timer, be prepare of BULLY !
  13. Part timer also meaning CLEANING other department’s WORK or SORT it OUT !
  14. Workmates aren’t always FRIENDLY !
  15. CYA or Cover Your Ass so that you don’t get shoot by the MANAGER or MANYZER !!
  16. MSN is temporary out since you don’t have the time to go online..
  17. Same to BLOGGING !!
  18. CUSTOMER is always RIGHT ! so can’t show your temper at them !
  19. BOSS is always RIGHT too !
  20. Last but not least, work more, talk less, never say you are FREE, close one eye and PRETEND whenever you CAN !

Sigh.. By seeing the list above you can know what is CORPORATE LIFE.. Maybe I am getting tired and sick of it but no matter what we still have to go thru it in our life.. Argh and Sigh!!!..

I think this is all for now, before I sign off, I would to say I do have one more post which I can post it on time which is about my cousin sister bachelor party that is held 3rd of January.. I will post it by this Saturday hopefully.. I really gotta go now.. Will update soon.. Bye guys ! plus I miss you all a lot !!

Signning off,

s0lene.

0 comments: