CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 05, 2009

First Day of Work !

Today is the most tiring day of all, Sigh.. I tried to sleep at 12.30am but end up I slept at 1.30am.. Then that is not all, the best part comes when I wake up again at 2.30am then the nightmare begin..

Since I wake up at 2.30am due to some noise from the environment I am awake until 5.30am.. Pity me and it is the 1st day of work for me.. Luckily I managed to fall asleep back at 6am but then quiet time aint last for long.. There goes my alarm at 7am… Zzz.. Lucky I put my alarm at 7am so that I can sleep more for around 30min..

Waking at 7.45am, I quickly prepared myself and everything.. I leave my aunt house at 8.30am and reached the office at 9.40am.. On the way to the office we dropped to a restaurant to have our morning breakfast before going to work..

I am quite nervous when I was there for the few hours, blur, lack of instruction, and dont know how the job works.. After a few hours has pass by my job is getting more and more busy..

Once reached lunch time, my work has been ease and abit ndrelease.. I didnt went for lunch so that I could clear up the mess on my table..

I am relieved after I managed to clear up the mess on my table and it seems after lunch time, my work has become so free until I managed to relax and slowly finish up the remaining job..

Although I managed to finish my job early but unfortunately I still have to wait for my uncle to finish up his job so we can go back together. ! After waiting for more than an hour finally is time to head home and I was like W00Hoo !..

When I straight reached home, I went a took a bath, Wow is so so so so relaxing man !.. My aunt took the rice from my grandma house and it was like so so big, but luckily I managed to finish everything up.. Hmm maybe I am too hungry gua ? lolx..:D

Ok la that is all for now.. Will update my blog again soon ! By the way, Thanks GSW for helping me to plurk !!..

Signing Off,

s0lene

0 comments: