CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Update !

Wow..Is been so long my blog is dead.. Well I think is time I should post an Update.. Been to Genting Highland with my Brotha’s but unfortunately our Sista cant make it to the trip.. Overall is a nice trip and we enjoyed together for the 4 days at Genting..

Genting 24

Genting 27

After the trip, I was so tired and slept for more than 12 hours, well is common for me to do cos I everyday slept at 5am and wake up at 5pm.. Ever since my SPM has over my sleeping time has got messed up and all !. Well who cares.. Life really changes a lot after the exam e.g. mood get bad very fast, life for now is very boring, facing the laptop for more than 5 hours daily, jobless, broke, always been sleeping till late afternoon, and many more.. Since now is already 2009, my lifestyle must change so the bad habit can be change..

Genting 39

Before Soya went to NS, we did a small farewell party for him at his house which is on the 23th of Dec.. Party started at 6.30 but by 9.00pm the BBQ only start so is like waiting for so long to start.. Sigh but nevermind at least the party go on.. By 12 midnight we started to clean up the stuff and some of us planned to go to Cyber after that.. After cleaning up and some discussion, around 9 of us go to SINO at 1am… We played dota for about 3 hours then when the credit finish is already near to 5am.. So we all went to Kayu to have a morning breakfast.. After the breakfast we sitted at there till 7am before Soya send me home.. After reaching home I straight call my mum, telling her I just came back from Soya house since I didnt informed her that I didnt came back to sleep and I lie to her by saying I overnight at Soya house instead of going Cyber.. hehe.. Lucky I managed to overcome the problem and didnt get scolded.. Weee !

Erm.. I think that is all for now lo.. Still got alot more to write but I am tired already.. Will be back wit more update..

Signing Off..

Joel..

Genting 16

Genting 2 Genting 18

Genting 31

0 comments: